Staging is a proven technique for improving and optimizing the home selling experience. Benefits are numerous, essential, and profound.
Staging benefits for both realtor and seller include:
- Updated, newer look
- Appeals to more people
- Positive first impression
- Home appears larger with less clutter
- Highlights special features of the home
- Positive return on investment
- Faster sale
- More showings
- More offers
- Higher sale price
- Higher appraised value
- Enhanced professional image for realtor
- Increased privacy and reduced risk for seller
- Better images for MLS, web, video, and print
- Impression that the home is clean and well-maintained
- Positioning small areas, porch, alcove, patio as prime living space
We invite you to offer additions via our feedback form to this list or submit a narrative article that illustrates how these benefits pertain to your work as a professional stager.
Your input and participation are the driving force behind this website. Add value by participating. Others will follow your example. Everyone will benefit.